Thursday, April 2, 2020

Quran App Review: Memorize



There are so many ways that you can help kids memorize the Quran, but one great way that works for us is the memorize app. The girls have downloaded it on their iPads and the great thing about it is that they can listen to the ayat and track their progress. Here's my daughter's review on what she likes about it:




Memorize has been very useful for me in memorising the Quran, and its features have assisted me greatly. It is laid out so that you can track your progress by simply ticking off the ayat that you have memorised and completed. I like that you can listen to the sheikh reciting the ayat so that you are able to understand how they are read. Another aspect that I find to be practical is the fact that you can change the speed in which the sheikh reads the ayat, which is very helpful. My favourite feature is that you can make playlists within the surah for the sheikh to read so that you can focus on specific verses. The only negative comment I have for this app is that only Juz 30 is free; you have to pay for the full version of the app. Other than that, this app is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment